Obligation of the controller to inform
At this point, the company of Papilonia s.r.o. Za Poříčskou bránou 365/21, Karlín, 186 00 Prague 8 Business ID:03962181. The company is registered with the Municipal Court in Prague, C272112, (hereinafter the “Butterfly House”), would like to inform you about how it processes your personal data in terms of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), often referred to by the abbreviation GDPR.
- Who is the controller of my personal data?
If you are the customer of Butterfly House, a person visiting the website of Butterfly House, a person in the mailing database of Butterfly House, and/or are in any other form of contact with Butterfly House (e.g., in relation to providing tour guide services for the company Butterfly House), then the controller of your data is Butterfly House.
- How can I contact the controller of my personal data?
You can contact the Butterfly House as the controller at the address
Za Poříčskou bránou 365/21,
Karlín, 186 00 Prague 8
The company is registered
with the Municipal Court in Prague,
Franchisees - individual houses
- Motýlí dům s.r.o. - Papilonia Prague, Business ID: 05863937, Za Poříčskou bránou 365/21, Karlín, 186 00 Prague
- Papiliones s.r.o. - Papilonia Brno, IČ: 08055220, Boženy Němcové 2042, 356 01 Sokolov
- Papiliones s.r.o. - Papilonia Ostrava, IČ: 08055220, Boženy Němcové 2042, 356 01 Sokolov
- Farfalium s.r.o. - Papilonia Lipno, Business ID: 08755663, Jivno 94, 373 71 Jivno
- Diana KV s.r.o - Papilonia Karlovy Vary, Business ID: 06049842, Řadová 264/19, Tašovice, 360 18 Karlovy Vary
- Tedy Verva Soll s.r.o. - Papilonia Karlštejn, Business ID: 24789747, Slatiňanská 927/5, Horní Počernice, 193 00 Praha 9
- Who is the data protection officer of the Butterfly House?
Since we are not a public authority, we do not have the obligation to have a data protection officer, and currently we do not have a data protection officer.
- As a citizen, who can I turn to at the Butterfly House in the matter of personal data protection?
If you believe that we are processing your personal data in conflict with the legislation, you can turn to us with your complaint.
- For what reasons does the Butterfly House process my personal data? '
As a rule, we process your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual duties (for example, if you have purchased a ticket on the internet or at one of our facilities).
We also record the IP address of the device from which you have made your order as your personal data.
We further process information on the behaviour of your IP address on our website with the help of the Google Analytics tool. We use anonymous information for the purpose of monitoring site visitation.
- Do you give or share my personal data with other subjects?
The personal data of our customers, or as a rule, only of the leader of the group, are shared to the necessary extent with specific guides, hauliers, marine freighters, and other suppliers, and that for the purpose of meeting our contractual obligations.
Personal data are also made accessible to the company PREMIANT CITY TOUR s.r.o., which provides the internet order portal to us, and with which we have concluded contracts according to the pertinent provisions of the GDPR.
All data including the personal data of customers are stored using clouds on servers located in the EU. These services are provided to us by the external supplier INTERNET CZ, a.s., with which we have concluded contracts according to the pertinent provisions of the GDPR and which does not have physically access to these data.
Also, our provider of IT services might have access to your personal data.
- Do you give my personal data to third countries?
We do not provide your personal data to third countries, i.e., to countries outside the European Union.
- I believe that you are not processing my personal data properly.
If this is the case, you can turn directly to us or you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- What are my rights towards you as the controller of my personal data?
At any time, you can request that we
- allow access to your personal data,
- rectify your personal data if inaccurate,
- delete your personal data if the conditions set in Article 17 of the GDPR have been met, or eventually limit their processing.
- What does my right to access my personal data entail?
You can request that we tell you if we process your personal data. You can request access to your processed personal data and information about their processing. You can request a copy of the processed personal data.
- Can I request access to personal data that does not belong to me? No, you cannot. This right applies only to your own data. If you wish to request the realisation of someone else's rights, you must have the power of attorney to do so.
- How should I submit my request?
You can submit your request in any manner, so you can also use e-mail. However, the authorised person is obliged to request you prove your identity, so we can request proof of your identity.
- How long will it take for Butterfly House to respond?
As a rule, we will inform you about the adopted measures within thirty days. However, in some complicated cases, this period may be longer.
- How much does this request cost?
This request and its handling is free of cost. However, in some justified cases, we can request the coverage of some costs (e.g., the price of a portable disc on which we will provide the list of all your personal data that we process).
- I have given the Butterfly House consent with the processing of my personal data, but I would like to withdraw this consent. We usually do not require consent with the processing of personal data from our customers, since we process your data based on other legal reasons, primarily for the purpose of fulfilling the contract. However, if you have given us consent to process some of your personal data, then you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. However, the legitimacy of processing your personal data based on your consent prior to its withdrawal remains intact. This means that the processing of your personal data until you withdraw your consent is legal.